Friday, March 26, 2010

Kick Ass


So my current blogging philosophy is to go for quality not quantity. My plan to do this is to post happy thoughts. If you want outrage, for now, you’ll have to go to The Huffington Post, MSNBC, or Fox News. Today’s happiness comes in the form of a movie.




I already know that I’m going to go see Kick Ass (pictured above). Yes I know it’s going to be Superbad but I’ve accept this and I’m going to see it anyway because that’s what I do


The good news is that there’s another movie coming out that looks equally as campy but since its done by the same geniuses that brought us Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead (the greatest horror spoof ever), I am instantly in.


The trailer has been describes as having “Epic Awesomeness”. I couldn’t agree more. Here’s your clip of the week!


No comments: