Saturday, May 15, 2010

Have You Met Orb's Neighbor?


Ok so this guy isn't really his neighbor in the typical sense of the word. But since all things are relative in my mind, and since they both live in Minnesota, and since this is MY blog and no one else's...HE'S ORB'S NEIGHBOR!

Now that we've gotten that straight.

I don't know really how to describe what you're about to see. I'm a little envious of this guys spirit. And I'm jealous of what great shape he's in. At the same time I can't help but laugh at the entire thing. He's incredibly narcissistic (anyone that would have Public Access TV show filming this has to be). The (self) commentary is murderously funny. All in all this thing is just fucking goofy. But even so, it is the most fantastic thing I've seen since Thursday!

So here's my attempt at a description. What would you get if you took Wayne's World and mashed it together with Bruce Jenner? What if Mary Lou Retton and Elmer Fudd had a love child. Even that doesn't begin to scrape the surface so I'll have to let Orb's neighbor speak for himself.

Ladles and Germs I give you Mikenastics. Here's your clip of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy really needs to get out of the house more often. I mean REALLY needs to get out of the house. Maybe take a vacation. Perhaps maybe even meet a person from the fairer sex.