Saturday, March 10, 2012

Manning Up


So with Peyton Manning's career in Indy officially over, the Manning watch is on. Last night he visited Denver and this morning is still there. Word on the street, is that from Denver he'll fly to Zona, and then on to Miami.

As a Seattle Seahawk fan I'm hoping he signs with the 'Phins. Not because I'm afraid of what would happen if he went to the Cardinals (I'm not). I want Peyton in South Beach because that means that Seattle will be a solid front runner for Matt Flynn.




Don't get me wrong. Peyton is a first ballot Hall of Famer. But he's also 36 years old. I'm looking for a guy that can still be a quality starter 4 years from now. I'm not convinced that Peyton will be that guy at the age of 40. Not many play that long and he's got no reason to do so. So for my money, I want Flynn here in the Northwest.

As for Miami and the fans of Philben's Phins...



No comments: