Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pedophilia Loses Yet Another Safe Haven


Yesterday I was outraged enough to post about a company that preys on folks that are down on their luck enough to consider forclosure. Today I believe I may have been a bit hasty in my criticism.

The reason behind this shift in opinion is that earlier today I stumbled across a headline that instantly made me grin. The King Of Pop may lose Neverland. He has until March 19th to pay close to $25 million or the ranch will be put up for auction.

Ah Justice. You are as beautiful as ever. To read more on the plight of the Smooth Criminal (I know the jokes just never end) click here.

To relive the glory days of Little Mikey -- Seriously m'man was turning music video's into short films before Spike Lee graduated from high school. And what's with all the orgasmic moaning? -- watch the below vid.

No comments: