Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Man Down!!!

Over the course of the last week or so I've been limping around like a jackass. The pain was bad enough initially that I bought a cane. The original diagnosis was that I had a bone bruise. After watching my left foot swell up like a bad melon I went back to the doctor to discover that I have Cellulitus. Essentially bacteria has gotten inside my foot through a crack in the skin and now I'm suffering big time. We men are such babies when we're sick or hurt but with the wife out of town I have to cowboy up. For those of you that are interested in learning a little more about my calamity I offer this link:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000855.htm


And for those of you that are more intersted in seeing a couple of show offs strut what they can do with their left feet I offer this:



No comments: