Thursday, September 6, 2007

Opening Day

One of my favorite days all year is finally here. It's the opening day of the NFL season. After watching the festivities I have a few things to say.



  • Rich Eisen is still an obnoxious twit

  • Al Michaels is still the best play by play guy around

  • John Madden is still the King

  • Faith Hill still looks hotter than Anna Korna Kova ever has or will (long story)

  • Kelly Clarkston has really parlayed that whole American Idol thing into something big. Good for her.

  • Faith Hill also sings the NBC theme song better than my beloved Pink.

  • Despite leaving the game with an injury on the first play from scrimmage Joe Addai looks like a stud (143 total yards 1 TD).

  • Peyton Manning is still Peyton Manning

  • Reggie may be better than Marvin

  • Drew Brees is back to being Noodle-arm Drew

  • The Colts still look Super

Throughout the season I'll post the results of my 6 (yes I said 6) Fantasy teams. If I manage to go 6 - 0 one week I may have to treat myself to Macallan 18.



No comments: