Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'd Like To File A Complaint

First a little bit of house keeping. I really should thank Matt, Katie, & Michael for hangin' with me today and making this a memorable event. Despite the 'drama' at the U-Village I really felt good about what we did today. You guys rock!!!

If you read the previous post and thought to yourself, what a bunch of crap! Or thought, I can't believe that happened to them. And if you'd like to make a small statement of your own I encourage you to call the Management Office at the University Village. I happen to have the number because the security guard that harrassed us off of the premises gave me a card and hand wrote the number on it for me. He also wrote that they are open Monday thru Friday from 9 - 5. You can call and ask them why they are anti-hug at (206) 523-0622.

If you do call let me know. I'm curious to see if they change their tune. And speaking of tune - here, once again, are the Sick Puppies performing an acoustic version of the song that the Admiral is sick of hearing.

All The Same

No comments: