Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best Made Plans







I had an entire post worked up in my head called "Rocket Man". It was gonna be pretty good too. I was gonna talk about my experience of watching "The Day The Earth Stood Still". I'd planned on telling you all about how the movie was ok and that even though I really like Keanu I just wish he'd stop playing Ted Logan. C'mon, you see it too.


I was going to say how much I appreciated the latest version of GORT and how they seemed to keep it close to the original.


Most importantly I was going to say that as "ok" as the movie was the best part was seeing the new Star Trek trailer again. I'd seen it before but there's something special about seeing it at the Imax. Seriously May 8th can't get here fast enough.

Star Trek









Lastly, I was going to finish it up with a clip of Shatner "singing" Rocket Man that no matter how many times I watch it I find myself near tears.

Rocket Man









But through the course of actually creating the above post I got distracted. Hey, it's not called random thoughts from a spaz for nuthin.

So here is the bonus vid that caused the distraction.

Enjoy!

X-Men: Origins







1 comment:

Aagro said...

Harley...that is by far the best comment that has ever been posted here. Absolutely subperb.

~Aagro