Thursday, April 12, 2007

Who's Thirsty?

What the FAA sees as an immanent threat I see as a brilliant way to smuggle alc. Ok maybe the FAA and I aren't so far apart after all.


It's called the Dram Sandal. The description for this item on Amazon is a bit campy but worth a laugh.

"The Dram Sandal features a flask in the heel so you can smuggle your moonshine into any sporting event, concert, or even a boring lecture. Reef incorporated a polyurethane-encapsulated canteen in the heel that opens with the included church key/fin key. How dope is that? But the Drams don't stop there. These flip-flops' synthetic nubuck uppers and compression-molded EVA uppers are mad comfortable and they won't get thrashed by the water, which makes the Dram Sandals great for boating or chilling on the beach."


It retails at about $45 - $50 and is available online at Amazon and Ebay for starters. Unfortunately I can't find any information on how much it holds.


Now why didn't I think of this?

1 comment:

Orbity Orb said...

These are so cool! I'm going to buy a pair, then fill the empty air pocket with hot rubber...which *should* then cool and become cold rubber.

I'm going to have *real* sandals then! I can't wait to tell my cellmates about the idea!

Regards,
Pink