Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mmmmm Beer

Yet another valuable lesson learned today. I share this with all of you because I care. GET THE I.T. GUY DRUNK!!! Oh the things you learn. For example...

"Did you know that so and so was sleeping with so and so?"

"Hey this guy is seriously into some weird ass shit!? We're talkin MSNBC type shit!" And you know the show I'm talking about.

"Dude, when you worked here your boss was really trying to screw you over."

OK that one hit home a little bit. I'd always suspected it was true. That's what can happen when you work for someone that you know is a weasel but you've made the mistake of calling him a friend in the past so you can't take it back. Turns out my instincts were right. OH LET THE EXPLETIVES FLY!!!!

Ah well...I outlasted him at the company I formerly called home, and managed to leave it in good graces. He can't say the same. Lesson learned. Once an Asshole, always an Asshole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who was that ex-boss of yours? I've been racking my brain trying to think about it. What were "the" initials?

ALSO - who was the IT guy? Was it either T.E. or L.Russianguy?

Hell - was it even GD? Or was it the aero-plain?

~Orbity