Saturday, January 26, 2008

All Troll Dolls Are Saying Is Give Peace A Chance



Peace has been the constant message of Ohio Representative Dennis Kucinich throughout his Presidential campaign. However I'm sad to report that earlier this week Mr. Kucinich announced that he was removing his name from the hat of contestants. I'm not sad because I thought his ideas were good ones (they are). Nor am I sad that he may never truly have an opportunity to become President (we could do much worse and some would say we have).

I'm sad because I was hoping he'd bring his hot ass wife to Washington state next month during a last ditch attempt to spur his candidacy. Now barring a Vice Presidential bid this may never happen.




To Mr. Kucinich's credit he is one of the few in D.C. that attempted to initiate an Impeachment of the currant administration (aghast).

Sigh! For more of the brain & beauty that is married to D.C.'s answer to troll dolls I offer this (don't worry the Human Troll Doll leaves the interview after the first 3 and a half minutes)...






No comments: