Sunday, January 27, 2008

We Named The Dog Indiana


So a few days ago a buddy of mine asked me a question that he and a few of his co-workers had been tossing about. If they were going to re do Raiders of the Lost Ark today, who would be your pick to play the lead role? This isn't a slight on Harrison Ford. Quite the contrary. As we started thinking up names there were a lot of folks that were instantly discarded because they couldn't live up to what Ford had created. Even the annoying Tom Cruise seemed like a bad name to have on the list.

Now it's your turn to weigh in. The folks at Blogspot have given us a polling tool and this is as good a way to use it as any. You may notice that despite my earlier statement Tom Cruise is listed anyway. As obnoxious as he is there were too many people tossing his name into the ring to deny him a spot.

If you'd like to vote for someone not on the list select "Other" and add a comment to this post on your actor/actress of choice. I've thrown a curveball into the mix by adding my pick for Indy (Hilary Swank) to the poll.

This is America damnit...go vote!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted my vote in the wrong entry! I vote for Clive Owen, Gerard Butler, or Brad Pitt. Or Angelina Jolie.

Anonymous said...

I gotta vote for Ryan Ryenolds. Cocky fellow but amusing at the same time. Good looking, but not a pretty boy.

Anonymous said...

OOOh yes Ryan Reynolds would be good!