Friday, January 11, 2008

No seriously...have you seen my hose?




I can't count the number of jokes that went through my mind when I read this headline (ex. "Ah yes but did he "see" her). The article itself is brief enough to allow us would be comics all the material we need. Anyone else got a hankerin' for some Chicken?

Man spots his wife during visit to brothel
I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming,’ he tells Polish newspaper


Jan. 9: A Warsaw couple is getting divorced after 14 years of marriage because the husband decided to cheat on his wife by going to a brothel only to discover that she works there as a prostitute.

updated 7:01 a.m. PT, Wed., Jan. 9, 2008
WARSAW, Poland - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

Copyright 2008 Reuters.

No comments: