Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Dice Man cometh (NSFW)

When I was in my early 20's I was a big Dice Clay fan. He was so extreme that I just couldn't possibly take him seriously so I was (and still am) able to enjoy it for the entertainment its designed to be. I can't tell you exactly how many times I've seen Ford Fairlaine but its at least 3 dozen. Recently I saw him on one of those VH1/MTV Celeb Reality shows and had to turn away because I felt bad for him. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

With all of that said he was on CNN at some point for about a minute and ten seconds. What'd they think they were gonna get?



On the off chance that, like me, seeing this made you long for some the old Dice Man material here he his giving us his more memorable version of our favorite nursery rhymes. Remember how overly sensitive we all were back in the late 80's and early 90's? Potato heads.

No comments: