Friday, January 30, 2009

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For...


My boss sent this to me today at about 2:30 in the afternoon. Needless to say that not much work got done after that.

Happy Friday Everyone!




Ben & Jerry created the "Yes Pecan!" ice cream flavor for Obama.

For George W. they created "_________".

Here are some of the better responses:

Grape Depression

Abu Grape

Cluster Fudge

Nut'n Accomplished

Iraqi Road

Chock 'n Awe

WireTapioca

Impeach Cobbler

Guantanmallow

imPeachmint

Good Riddance You Lousy Motherf#er... Swirl

Shit Sandwich

Heck of a Job, Brownie!

Neocon Politan

Rocky Road to Fascism

The Reese's-cession

Cookie D'oh!

Anchovy F'up Surprise

The Housing Crunch

Nougalar Proliferation

Death by Chocolate... and Torture

Freedom Vanilla Ice Cream

Chocolate Chip On My Shoulder

You're Sh?t&#ng In My Mouth And Calling It a Sundae

Credit Crunch

Mission Pecanplished

Country Pumpkin

Chunky Monkey in Chief

George Bush Doesn't Care About Dark Chocolate

WMDelicious

Bloody Sundae

Caramel Preemptive Stripe

I broke the law and am responsible for the deaths of thousands... with nuts

No comments: