Monday, February 9, 2009

The 6th Man


I seem to be playing catch up on a lot of wrongdoings lately. To that end…

I have made a huge mistake! I know, I know, hard to believe but it does happen. As a result of this grievous error I am considering the removal of Damages from the Top 5 list. Mostly because I can’t possibly have a list of the best shows on TV and exclude Jack Bauer and the folks at 24.

My bad. It is possible that one of the other shows should be removed from the list but in this particular instance I think I'll just add another. Everyone makes mistakes.

More surprising than my error is that fact that Harley Charger didn’t immediately call me on it. Shame on you Harley. And yes…shame on me.

“When bad things happen to good people its probably fate. When bad things happen to bad people its Jack Bauer.”

3 comments:

Single-n-San Fran said...

Haha..you forgot 24....no worries, I never watch it...but you have 0 reality shows too.....American Idol (most watched showed, produces Grammy winners out of "normal" citizens,) or CSI? C'mon AAGRO...expand top 10 :)

Anonymous said...

As you know, I loves me some 24. That being said, I haven't watched a single damn episode this season.
I think it's a combo of me working Monday nights, and the fact that last season... was a huge letdown.
The whole Farmer Hogett/Dr. Romano evil Bauer family conspiracy thing was over the top, even for this show.
I'm thinking I may catch up via Hulu, but I am not convinced.
To be honest, I was genuinely surprised "Lost" didn't make your list. But that's another discussion.

Aagro said...

Rob you might want to go back and re-read the section about Parvarti Shallow and the rest of the folks on Survivor.