Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Your Clip Of The Week


It's been an interesting day to say the least. It's been the sort of day where everyone around me seems to want to help me in my quest to look stupid. And by "my quest" I'm referring to my endless struggle to snuff out stupidity where ever it may lie.

The problem with trying to snuff out stupidity is that being stupid is contageious. As soon as one person starts other's see how much fun it is and how frustrated I can get (it may be how I got the nickname Aagro) that they want to join in on the fun and games.

So in honor of today's mood I give you the clip of the week. This is my attempt at asking the world to never go full retard.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twelve days without an update, Aagro.
1. Shat is the shit.
2. BSG has been wildly uneven, but eagerly anticipating next week.
3. Still haven't watched the Jack Bauer Power Hour this year.

Anonymous said...

At this point, I can only surmise that you have been in a horrible car accident, or on vacation. Perhaps both, Matthew Broderick style.
The world needs new Aagro.