Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sybil Hits Prime Time


It's after midnight, which technically makes it tomorrow. Since I'm up here's a lil bloggin for ya...

So there's a new show that The Admiral and I have been watching called The United States Of Tara. The premise is that there is a housewife that has a multiple peronallity disorder. To be more specific she has her normal self plus 3 "others".

One of the others is a 16 or 17 year old girl. Another is a 1950's style housewife, and the last is a guy. A very trailer park, redneck type guy.

The main personality is Tara. She's the mom with the "alters". She's dealing with it and so is her fam.

My point. I don't really have one. It's a good show and I'm in the middle of a bet here so I'm going to post about anything that catches my fancy.

If I were to have a point it would be that it's a good show and it's worth checking out. As Showtime shows go it's not as good as Californication but...